Friday 12 October 2012

limit of sharing

The more u write the more u can write.. vice versa. Well, for me... I didn't intend to stop blogging. It's simply the time constraint that I was facing as a new teacher..pregnant some more..huhu..and how to set the limit on what to share and what not to share. Being a married person, of course it is not appropriate to share so many things about my married life.. Right? So I was always struggling, trying to decide on the best way to publicly write... To share and to educate but not to reveal too much. Because at times it is soo tempting to share everything. And then comes the nawaitu part... What is my purpose of writing. One thing for sure, I want to inspire people and I need to remind people about agama stuff.. My life was quite messy this year... And I didn't find it inspiring at all. And when me myself was in that horrible condition, I found myself inadequate to write reminders here. 

http://anis-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/10/writing-again.html

Life checklist

1. Solat sunat, Quran, sedekah, berkata baik atau diam, bersangka baik.
2.Do things to please hubby, mama, papa, kakak, kakchik, abang, in order to please Allah.
3. Contact friends & sisters secara berkala.
4. Jaga perbelanjaan.
5. Ensure semua benda always in place.
6. Hidup bersistem - plan and carry out the plans.
7. Meet more people, spread dakwah. Jangan malas.
8. Read a lot! Minimum : 2 books a month.
9. Healthy eating please!
10. Fasobrun jamil. Jangan cepat reactive and defensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment